Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Roberta's Web Marketing SELLS

Hey, have you seen my personal web site, YourHomeInBoston.com? Many new buyers find me on the web when doing their property searches for the Metro Boston area. That’s why it makes good marketing sense to have me market your home, so that buyers from all over the country will find it on the web.
I also have high visibility nationally because I invest in an enhanced web presence on Realtor.com; the nation’s largest and most broadly aimed real estate web site. Buyers from all over the country who are searching for a home will find multiple photos, open house announcements, property narratives and a direct phone number so they can learn information about your home directly from me, the person who is the most informed about your home’s features.

No comments: